Cross Country 2011 Information
The day will run as follows:
Period 1: Normal Classes
Period 2: Normal Classes
Period 3: Normal Classes
12:45pm All students to form classes & then to Moore Park
1:00pm Students seated in the grandstand
|1.||Junior boys and girls race at 1:15pm|
||Intermediate boys and girls race at 1:35pm|
||Senior boys/girls & years 7/8 race at 2:00pm|
2. Any student who completes the course will receive a point for their house.
3. The first 25 runners in each race will receive points as follows:
- 25 points for first place
- 24 points for second place
- 23 points for third place and so on.
4. The fastest 6 runners in each age group [year 9-13] will be selected to represent Katikati College at the Thames Valley Secondary school’s Championship, this will be held on Wednesday 25th, week 4.
5. Make sure that you have read the maps in your form class before the race. Maps are also up in the Action Centre notice board.
6. All year 7 to 10 students must be in the correct Physical Education gear.
Seniors [Yr11- 13] need to wear appropriate gear. We encourage seniors to wear their house colours.