- Katikati College will aim to provide learning opportunities for all of its students which challenge them to reach their full potential while recognising the diverse nature of our community.
- The College recognises that success depends upon the partnership between school, home and community.
- The needs of the students and their learning are the focus of our Strategic Plan, Annual Plan and Achievement Targets.
- By following the guiding principles of the Annual Plan, the Board of Trustees will ensure that all students are given an education which enhances their learning, builds on their needs and respects their dignity. This education shall challenge them to achieve personal standards of excellence and to reach their full potential. All school activities are designed to advance these purposes.
- This will be achieved through a partnership between the school, its community and the Ministry under the provisions of the Education Act.
- The Board of Trustees will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the school meets the goals and objectives of our Annual Plan within the resources and time available to it.
Last modified: Friday, 7 August 2015, 1:50 PM