Please read to all form classes & display in the form room.
Senior Exam Instructions
- Arrive at the correct time:
- Morning exams 8.45am (exam starts 9.00am)
- Afternoon exams 12.45pm(exam starts 1.00pm)
- Wear the correct school uniform.
- Report to the Library side Hall door.
- If you do not have an exam you are home on study leave. Use this time to study for your exams.
- Bring the correct gear for each exam in a small plastic bag – do not bring your school bags. Check with your subject teacher to find out what you need to bring to that exam.
- You must remain in the exam room for the first 45 minutes and you cannot leave in the last 15 minutes.
- If you have a morning and an afternoon exam, the canteen will be open from 12.00 – 12.15pm.
- The rest of the College will be operating under a normal timetable.
- The expectation is that when you have finished your exam, you will leave the College grounds.
- Students who are sitting Scholarship exams will be called for by Mrs Buckley to be told when their exams are.
- If you think you have any clashes between exams please email Mrs Buckley ASAP with suggested times of when you could sit your exam.