KATIKATI COLLEGE Cross Country, Tuesday May 20th, Day 4 2014.
The day will run as follows:
Period 1: Normal Classes
Period 2: Normal Classes
INTERVAL –finishes at 11:15am
Period 3: Normal Classes – 11:15 to 12:10
LUNCH 12:10 -12:30pm
12:30pm All students to form classes & then to Moore Park
1:00pm Students are to be seated in the grandstand
- Junior, Year 7/8 boys and girls race at 1:15pm
- Intermediate boys, girls and senior girls race at 1:35pm
- Senior boys race at 2:00pm
- Any student who completes the course will receive a point for their house and the first 25 runners in each race will receive points as follows:
- 25 points for first place
- 24 points for second place
- 23 points for third place and so on.
- The fastest 6 runners in each age group [year 9-13] will be selected to represent Katikati College at the Thames Valley Secondary school’s Championship, this will be held on Wednesday 23rd May, week 5.
- Maps will be up in form rooms, the Action Centre noticeboard and on Moodle.
- All year 7 to 10 students must be in the correct Physical Education gear. Seniors [y11- 13] need to wear appropriate gear. We encourage seniors to wear their house colours.
- At the end of your race you need to sit in the stadium to support the other runners in your house.
- 1st load Bus students will be able to catch their bus at Moore Park when all students are released at 3:05pm. 2nd load will need to make their way back to school to catch their bus.
- Remember to change at school and take part as best you can. It is a compulsory event and house competition as well.
ENJOY YOUR RUN AND MAY THE BEST HOUSE WIN.